Customer Service Supervisor
Minimum Training & Experience
A high school diploma supplemented by two or three years of call center, customer service, and clerical experience.
Three years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or problem solving preferred.
One year of leadership experience required.
The equivalent combination of education and related work experiences may be considered.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of supervisory principles; practices, and techniques.
- Knowledge of utility customer service best practices, policy and procedures, and problem resolution methods.
- Knowledge of utility billing/customer information systems (CIS) and balancing to include peripheral systems (IVR system, online gateways, payment interfaces, meter reading software/systems, etc.).
- Knowledge of customer problem/complaint resolution principles and practices.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts; basic accounting and budgeting principles.
- Skilled in monitoring the work of customer service staff, analyzing billing data and writing reports for management.
- Skilled in supervising, performance monitoring, and evaluating staff while providing motivation, coaching and mentoring.
- Ability to use a computer and related software applications.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to communicate and carryout the goals and objectives of the division.
- Ability to prioritize and assign work, and perform a wide variety of duties simultaneously with a requirement for accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to provide customer service, investigate and resolve concerns and complaints.
- Ability to detect problems and offer a resolution.
- Ability to communicate and have excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. in order to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Able to read a script and to learn to use a keyboard for office computer system
A bonus program is offered for this position. Benefits are described in the Employee Handbook.
Sit or stand at desk and make phone calls to prospective customers
Enthusiastic and energetic mind-set and able to accept rejection from potential customers
- Learn all qualifications of a lead
- Set leads
- Start work on time according to work schedule
- Attend in-house training seminars
- Present a positive image for Appleby and a professional image for yourself
- Follow all written policies and guidelines outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Perform additional duties requested by the Call Center Supervisor
Customer Relationship Manager
This is what you offer:
- College degree (strongly preferred)
- 3-5 years’ customer service
- Computer experience MS Word and Excel
- Exhibit professional telephone manner, competence and resourcefulness
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Perform order entry accurately and efficiently
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player
- Deductive reasoning
- Process continuous improvement of customer service procedures, policies and standards
Customer Support Representative
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Triage the support tickets from customers, hackers, and sales prospects
- For tier 1, communicate directly with customers, hackers and potential customers to address their issues
- For tier 2, escalate to the appropriate experts for timely response
- Handle mediation requests that initiate from hackers participating in customer programs
- Monitor status of all incoming requests to ensure we deliver support expectations
- Continue to identify ways to improve customer
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Outstanding communicator with a deep level of empathy for customers and hackers
- Fast learner
- Extremely organized
- Detail oriented and results driven producer
- Strong sense of urgency
- Computer Savvy
- Passionate for helping people and solving problems
- Remote tech support or customer service experience